Saturday, November 1, 2008
Problem better...not solved.
So after talking to a few different blockbuster employees we were able to get a $312 refund. One manager figured out that we got charged for 6 seasons of the Lost dvds because if you rent one disc and don't return it on time they charge you for the whole season and we were just lucky enough to have the whole season so we got charged 6 times (once for every disc). He refunded us allof the money except for the charge of one season ($60) and a $1.25 restocking fee for each dvd. We then bargained some more and traided our newly purchased season 3 of Lost for other dvd's in the store. The selection wasn't amazing but we ended up with a few good ones and some others. The good ones are: Vantage Point, National Treasure 2, Night at the Museum, The Other Boleyn Girl, The Hunt for Red October (Josh's), Fantastic 4 Silver Surfer, Peter Pan (the newer one with real people), and College Road Trip (the Disney one with Raven), and Another Cinderella Story (I secretly love disney shows like Hannah Montana and Wizards of Waverly Place). So...after picking out our movies Josh got a haircut while I went grocery shopping. He Surprised me by getting a "faux hawk" cut, and then I got Golden Spoon. I'm into chocolate malt, peanut butter, and pumpkin pie all mixed together. I'm still frustrated we had to pay $70 for all the movies, but I already know...it could be worse!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'd still boycott Blockbuster :(
I'm glad it turned out as good as it did, and you ended up with some movies that you at least kind of wanted instead of the Lost season!
3 weeks!
Oohhh. Like the new fall look! two more weeks....
I like your blog. Very festive Mer! Love you
Blockbuster is horrible. If there was another option out here we'd take it. Boycott Blockbuster
You poor thing!!! WHat a bust!
Post a Comment