Okay here's my catch up!
Thursday- I ran a ton of errands which enabled me to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Davis and drop a bday present off to Jai (one of the little boys I nanny..he just turned 3!!!) I got him a large picture book of Stuart Little with really nice illustrations and The Little Mouse, the Ripe Strawberry, and the Big Hungry Bear! I definitely inherited my mom's love for children's books! I spent about an hour shopping around and browsing. Then I had a stake auxillary training meeting. Last one went really late so I was really appreciative that the new presidency was mindful of the time and got us out RIGHT on time. Nothing like a brief effective meeting! After Josh and I went to see the new 007 movie with some friends. I actually stayed awake the whole time, which means I really liked it!
Friday- I cleaned, cleaned, and cleaned. The apartment looked awesome. Then Friday night we went out with Josh's best friend from college and his wife and kids. We had a really great time!
Saturday- more cleaning (yes our apartment was that bad). Worked on xmas presents. Babysat with Josh.
Sunday- church, nap, made dinner and an apple pie, getting stuff ready for YW of Excellence on tues!!!!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
missed you guys yesterday! It was our final BYU game! Oh well, we'll see you soon!!
Sounds like you are getting a lot done. Good to talk to you the other day. One week to go....
Post a Comment