Monday, November 17, 2008
Wedding Album
I did it! I finally ordered our wedding album. It's about time right!! It took me forever to pick out which pictures I wanted because he took about 1,000 pictures but the album only holds around 100! So I put all of the Temple and Family pictures in the fancy album and then ordered 4x6 pictures for the Reception and Candid shots. I ordered a really nice flip book size album for those pictures from rusticoleather.com They have albums, journals, binders. It is awesome. The photographer had some samples in their gallery, and his wife told me she used to go up to Sundance to get them, but now they have them online! I can't wait to get everything!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, this makes me so excited! I can't wait to see them! When do you get them back?
I too can't wait to see them. Glad you got caught up on blogging! Love you see you Sunday!
Post a Comment