So I was a total nerd and waiting in line starting at 4:30pm yesterday for the 12:00am showing! Yes..that is a long time. It was worth it though because our group of 16 was able to sit all together. It's hard to say if waiting in line going insane or finally watching the movie was more fun. I'll post some pictures later, but I warn you I am like a 12 year old at a sleep over party when it gets past 9:00pm and the pictures are proof of that.
Most people don't know this about me, but I have a huge anxiety problem when I am going to be in situations where I meet new people or have to speak in public. It's so bad I usually get sick over it. Josh thinks I'm a total nutter because I'm the most talkative person in the world. Our group was a lot of people from the ward that I see all the time and recognize their faces, but because I'm in yw and they are in primary or relief society I've never actually MET them. It was a blast to be able to put names to faces and get to know everyone better. They are all hillarious fun girls, and very very crafty. They made so many fun things for the movie it's ridiculous. It's sad that I'm just starting to make a lot of friends inthe ward right before we're moving out :-( The movie was AWESOME. Totally cheesy, a bit stiff in the beginning, but it was so fun to WATCH the story. Like all books turned to movies...the book is sooooo much better, but the movie was better than I expected and I hope that the cinematography gets better with each sequel.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Christine went last night with some friends from here. She loved it! She also said the book was better. Hopefully I can see it next week. Up for another viewing while you're here?
Post a Comment