Sunday, November 9, 2008

Mrs. Brightside

Ok. Enough is enough. I tend to be a bit pessimistic but I've decided it is time for a change. I think that even bad situations can bring about positive things. I'm going to try putting that to practice. Everyday I want to think about something bad, frustrating, annoying that happen/ is happening, and find a positive. I feel like if I post it I'm more likely to do it, even when I don't want feel like being positive. So here it goes....
Negative: ipod got stolen
Positive: I now only listen to my "Work it out" playlist on the computer while I'm cleaning and getting chores done. It makes it much more enjoyable and I don't get sick of the songs because I don't listen to them all the time.

3 comments:

Lisa Tucker said...

I like it Mrs. Brightside!

Lisa Tucker said...

I like it Mrs. Brightside!

Cindy said...

t has been a benefit for me of blogging as well. It helps me see that in the midst of living 'life' there is still much to be positive about. Good job, Mrs. Brightside!