sunset on day 4
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Pictures
Okay, so I feel like I need to start all picture posts by letting you know, 1: my camera is a little on the older side 2: I have no idea how to use it anyways 3: no camera in the world could possibly capture JUST how amazing these views really are. 4: the pictures are backwards. So here you go!...
proof that I REALLY am here and not just copying other people's pictures. (and if I can't use a camera then I am DEFINITELY not skilled enough to photoshop it!)
view from the upper pool at sunset our last night at this hotel.

again...proof i'm here







view of hotel from the beach. sorry these pictures are blurry, like i said, i'm no good with the camera. especially the night setting where you need a steady hand..which I dont!
i just love all the lanterns!



sunset on day 4
I love JOSH!!!
I miss you! (A random eroupean girl took this picture and was very confussed. She kept asking "you love josh?" and then giggling. I wonder if she thinks he's a celebrity and I'm a crazy stalker!)
sunset on day 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So happy to wake up and go to your blog first thing and see another amazing post. It looks like a dream land from another world entirely. Glad you are having fun.
Love you!
When you and Josh go back to visit we are going with you! Maybe they can open their Duffy and Barton law firm in Thailand!
Looks fantastic! So beautiful. Like mom said so glad you are posting. It is fun to see everything that you are doing. Love Auntie
i wana be there. lol. i bet that girl does think ur a stalker! love u CHRIS
These pictures are amazing. what a great experience and trip you had.
Love Grama
Post a Comment