Thursday, March 26, 2009

More pictures to go with my last post.

Okay, so 6 of these pictures are off the resort's web site because I don't have pictures of these places yet, but I'm working on it. These are pictures to go with my post of the first day.

first glimps of the Pimalai Resort.

the coolest dock ever (this is from their site)
Ba Kan Tiang Beach (again..their picture)


the pool (theirs again)


our villas (both theirs)


the beach restaurant (last one of theirs)

sunset

our room


bathroom. (note outdoor shower)




the infinity pool





cool flowers around the grounds.




to rinse sandy feet before going in.

porch swing

(sorry it's so blurry)



the pathways



backside of one of the villas

i just LOVE these lanterns. i want to make some for my future home.

the "jungle" that we like to walk through.

complete with koi pond.


view from where we have breakfast

the bathrooms (i know what your thinking, why would i post it, but i just had to say they are so cool/weird there are door sized window cutouts so it is like an inside/outside bathroom. no worries, the stalls are completely private)

view from our villa

it is so humid the lens of my camera kept fogging up.

7 comments:

Cindy said...

I feel like we are right there with you! What a neat place!

Lisa Tucker said...

Wow! What great picturs. So glad for internet so that we can communicate. Everything is beautiful. Be Safe. Love Auntie

Natalie said...

I'm so jealous you are in Thailand. I hope you have a wonderful time. I just read your finger-grating post. I've done that to both my thumbs and it hurts so bad. I have the scars to prove it, I grated mine right on my knuckle. Be safe.

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

OH MY GOSH!! I'm so jeleous!!! It is BE-A-UTIFUL! How much fun!!! Someday I'll go there!! :)

Ryan and Megan said...

My sister knows how to travel! I am glad you are having fun and enjoying Thailand. I am so jealous that i still haven't been there! Love the pics... keep em coming

Cindy said...

DUDE WTFetch i wana be there. it looks soooo cool! have fun love chris

Anonymous said...

weergojeP [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Cipro-online.aspx]Order cheap Cipro online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-flomax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Flomax without no prescription online[/url]