Tuesday, March 24, 2009
I have arrived...
Hey all...after a long day/night/day of traveling, we are here at the most beautiful place i've ever been in my life. words cannot describe! I don't have my laptop hooked up yet, but when i do there will pictures to post! I'm also short on time, so i'll have to pot more details later. Just wanted to post that i survided the trip over and that we having a great time. miss you all, mostly you Josh :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so glad you are there ok! Stay safe honey. I love you! Auntie
glad to hear your safe :) Josh came over for dinner last night & was worried he hadn't heard from you. Have fun :)
Good. I'm glad you are there safely. I can't wait to hear all about your daily adventures.
How is your finger?
Post a Comment