Saturday, February 4, 2012

Meet Ainsley!


Ainsley Elisabeth
5 Pounds, 15 Ounces and 18 1/2 Inches
January 31, 2012 - 7:19pm 

It's go time!








Going home!






Gidget getting introduced to Ainsley's scent. (She has been sooo sweet with Ainsley. Gidget definitely has a "maternal instinct.")



8 comments:

Kristin said...

Congrats on your sweet little one - she's precious!

corinneandmatt said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! I always forget how tiny they are!

Cindy said...

Thank You for this beautiful granddaughter!

Linda Lu said...

Congratulations, Josh and Meredith! Welcome to the world Ainsley! She is beautiful.

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Oh my gosh, Merz!! She's absolutely PERFECT (and I think she looks JUST like you!)! I can't believe how TINY she is too! Maddie had 3 1/2 lbs. on her at birth...Haha! I hope you'll write down your birth story because I want to hear it all!!

Love you guys,
Alyssa

P.S.- I am completely IN LOVE with her name!!! So sweet and perfect.

Lexy and Jared said...

Congratulations, Mere! She is so beautiful (and could you be any more gorgeous?). Enjoy your adorable bundle!

The Yates said...

she's gorgeous! we want to come see her!

carcar said...

Congratulations Meredith! She is beautiful!