Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 4

I'm only posting this to serve as motivation. I am now on day 4 of p90x. I had school, work, blood drawn (6 viles..YUCK!), tutoring, school, school yesterday andd missed a work out, so I'm very proud to say I woke up extra early this morning to do yesterday's work out and this afternoon I WILL do today's! I am also very proud of Josh! We have been walking 2 miles every day, and when I couldn't go yesterday because of my project meeting, he went the whole way without me! Anyways, I'm really just reporting to myself. Those little workout posters that came with the dvds where you check of the box wasn't serving as enough motivation, because I wasn't doing it! I am determined to make it through the entire series this time.

1 comment:

Rob and Elyse said...

As SOOON as this baby comes out!! And I mean that same day!!! haha!! I WILL be doing the ENTIRE thing!! Hot Body here I come!! haha I honestly dont know how people get through it... so I am VERY proud of you for giving it a go!! haha I'll be right there with ya sista! Especially with my family's big lake powell trip next summer! dont want anyone thinking ive lost my figure!!