Last week the people I work for went to a Suns game and so I watched the kids late that night. We decided to have a pajama party!! Jai wanted so see our "house" so I picked him up from school and we drove down to Tempe, picked Josh up, got happy meals, and went back to our place for a movie! I bought about 100 disney movies for really cheap in China, so Jai was in movie heaven! I had a bunch of movies he's never seen before. He was so excited because he NEVER gets to watch tv. His parents told him the tv at his house is broken from their move last year and he hasn't really questioned its spontaneous recovery for special occasions. :-) So he was VERY excited when I told him he could watch TWO movies. He picked Meet the Robinsons (I LOVE this movie), and Dinosaurs. As I was getting the movie and tv all set up Jai discovered our papasan chair. Its in the corner of the room next to the tv so I asked Jai if he could see the screen from there. He got really worried that I was going to make him move or something and tried convincing me he could see perfectly! When I told him I could move the chair so he could see better, he had the most excited look on his face! When it got late Josh and I loaded the little ones in the car and took them back to their house. Raja fell asleep part way into the first movie so he was easy to transport. Jai on the other hand didn't fall asleep till we got off the freeway to his house. Luckily he fell asleep in the car though because he takes FOREVER to fall asleep in his bed.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks like it was fun. What a neat idea to bring them to your house. Glad he loved the papasan chair! It is so comfy.
...more posts, please!
Post a Comment