Wednesday, May 7, 2008
wedding Video!!!!!
Wedding videos take about six months to finish and get back. So after about 8 months of being married I was getting very anxious. I called, left messages, emailed and no one would ever call me back. I started getting a little nervous. Especially because a friend of our who has been married 8 months longer than us STILL didn't have their's back yet! Really i didn't even care if they picked up and said 2 more years, I just wanted to know they had the footage, and I would some day get it!!! I FINALLY got an email back saying it will be shipped tomorrow! Just in time for our one year aniversary! YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh how wonderful! Do I need to order one? Let me know quick!
Can't believe it has been a year already geezzzzzzzz that flew bye.
Happy 1 year, Josh and Mer!!! We love you guys!
Post a Comment