Saturday, May 3, 2008
Mud Run here I come!!!
Okay, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to be the slowest on our team for the mud run, but I'm working hard. Hopefully I wont be TOO far behind everyone else!!!!! Dispite some minor set backs training, today I ran the full distance (10k= 6.2 miles) in 57 minutes. I can run it now without huffing and puffing, and I'm almost to the point where I forget I'm running and just go. I don't think that will happen until I can run outside again, but only a few more weeks till I'm back in California and can do that!!!! Now it is time to speed up my time and add some inclination to the run and I'll be good to go. Only one month to go!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You GO girl! It was so fun to see you and Josh while I was there. You are awesome.
More posts, more posts, more posts!
Love, MOM
OK...just so you know...you will not be the slowest person on the team! I am pretty sure I will take that for you...can't wait to race!
Post a Comment