Saturday, September 29, 2007
last day!
friday was a great day! aiden, the little boy who speaks mostly mandarin was there. usually he cries all the way till lunch, but he had a really good day. it was so fun to see him so happy. the kids in after school care have become quite attatched, but i found out its because im the only teacher who agrees to push them on the other swings. hahah. josh picked me up from school to take me to nordstrom and on the way i got a phone call from my boss telling me that although my two weeks isn't over till a week from tuesday, they don't need me to come in starting next week! so that means today is my very last day! last night was a pretty fun day at work. no one came in so i spent the whole time refolding and orginizing, which alone would have seemed tedious, but the assistant manager, who at first i wasn't real fond of, was talking to me the whole time. She recognized that I was LDS because she grew up with a girl who was a member and went to some activities with her. so it was neat to be able to answer some of her questions. after work josh picked me up and we went to golden spoon and then home and i crashed after being on the couch for a grand total of 5 minutes! now i'm off for my last day of work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Woohooie! and that means you can come up for conference--and we are sooooo excited for that! We've been having Josh and Meredith withdrawals! Just 6 more days and counting....
Are you guys coming to Utah for Conference/ Christian's Baby Blessing???
Merzy!! So gald you are a blogger now! My sisters and I all got into it and it is the best way to keep in contact. Your school stories are cracking me up. Sounds like you guys are doing great! Will you bet at Kristen's shower in Oct in SoCal?
Yes I'm definitely coming to Utah for Conference. I'm flying up on Friday with mom and erik and jt. Whatever you do for health insurance, don't do the blue cross college one. I forget what it's called, but it's designed for people that really don't use it, but just in case. It has a really high deductible and not that much coverage. Let me talk to Dr. Fox about it and I'll get back to you. And since you are married, I would suggest getting one with maternity benefits, even though you aren't planning on getting pregnant any time soon. It's just a good idea to have it just in case. Maybe look in to getting Pacificare PPO. I don't recommend getting an HMO just because you are so limited on where you can receive healthcare. I'll get back to you on that. And I'm pretty sure that I've returned stuff from Target without a receipt. You might not get cash back, but I'm pretty sure that they'll at least give you store credit for it.
Ok..Mere...I want a copy of your running mix once you make it.. I'm always looking for additions! Maybe Erik can give us some pointers now that he is like part Kenyan and runs like a gazelle!
Post a Comment