Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Gidget!

Gidget had her 1st birthday March 1st! It's hard to believe she is already one, mostly because she is still VERY MUCH a puppy. I don't think her energy level has lowered a bit :-) She is so fun, quirky, sassy, and cute. We love her to pieces and she brings so much love to our home. Gidget was a great support to me through the pregnancy, snuggling on the couch when I needed it, and getting me off my bum for a walk when I really didn't want to go :-) It's so fun to see how protective she is of Ainsley, I know they will be good friends as they grow up!












Call us over the top and dorky, but we had a little birthday celebration for Gidget. We gave her cheesy eggs for dinner (her favorite!), Mom Duffy made her some white cake and gave her a new toy! She loved it all!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Oh yes, she has wormed her way into all of our hearts.