I can hardly believe it's been 4 years! While we have certainly done a lot of things in the last 4 years, I feel like we've been through a lot more. We hit the ground running and haven't slowed down a bit. I think this is just going to be the tempo of our life together :-) and I love it! I'm so glad I get to go through all the craziness life has with someone so incredible. Love you Josh!
On our Anniversary Josh took me out to dinner. We went to Canyons Grill and Josh spoiled me with a full 4 course meal. There was so much food, it looked like we didn't eat anything by the time we left, but we just had to try a little of everything! Neither one of us had ever been there before, but we will definitely be going back. (I took advantage of the opportunity by acutally dressing up! I'm in nursery on Sundays, so 3/4 of my "dress up" clothes are collecting dust because they don't pass the "sitting on the floor with kids climbing on you" test. I actually put make up on, and even experimented a bit with my eyes. I felt a bit silly with so much on, but it was fun for a night. I made Josh take a picture to document me wearing something other than sweats. It doesn't happen often.



2 comments:
I love the eye makeup you have awesome eyes to make it look great! Glad you had a great time. Really where did the 4yrs go. It was a great day! Congrats.
love the eyes!! and the dress!
Post a Comment