I like the idea of doing yoga, I just don't actually like doing it. I get tooo bored. I need to run, wiggle, jump around. I recently discovered a motivation and distraction to get me through the 90 minute yoga video....listening to conference talks. I just mute the video and listen to conference on my ipod. It's a physical and spiritual boost all in one. I've been loving it so much, I started listening to talks while I walk/run, fold laundry, etc. I can't believe I'm saying this...but it's way more enjoyable than listening to music. (I know, I know...call me crazy!). I thought it would be hard to keep a steady (fast) pace without music, but it's actually easier because I'm not thinking about running at all! I figure this way I'll be able to relisten to all of the talks on a weekly basis. I'll probably start digging in the archives though to spice things up.
On a completely different topic, my new favorite snack is dipping apples in cottage cheese with cinnamon swirled in it. It is pretty much amazing! I dare you to try it.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a good idea. I'll have to try the cottage dip, sounds yummy. Missing you--
I think it sounds delish! I will try it. Love the pictures you posted on FB. I need a new one!!
Hey there! Cure blog! I'm glad you found us...we had a blast the other night as well. Totally looking forward to many future game nights! And being blog buds:)
Hope you guys had a happy halloween!
Yeah...I meant *cute blog*. It's late...what can I say.
Post a Comment