
When Josh and I first got married, I used to almost brag about how I didn't sleep with a pillow. Maybe in my mind it compensated for the more high maintenance areas of my life. Well...as time went on I started sleeping with a pillow. Then another, and another....I think the current count is at 6. (I know I usually speak in hyperboles...but I really just went up to my bed and counted). You may ask why I might need so many pillows, really I don't know, but I like to make a sort of nest for my head to rest (love the rhyme). My behavior has since earned me the nickname "Princess and the Pea" from my adorable husband. I've been itching to make a quilt for myself and when I cam across this fabric, I HAD to order it for my very own quilt! I don't have all the fabrics from this collection yet (it's a little pricey), but eventually I would like to get all of them and begin my quilt! (FYI there are WAY more prints to the collection than I have on here. There is actually Far Far Away & Far Far Away II- both by Heather Ross) They even make flats that have these prints on them, but unfortunately they are only kid sizes and I wear an 8 :-( maybe one day they will make big kid sizes.








5 comments:
Oh, this is so TOTALLY you! See you guys tonight....
when you have a baby, you need all those pillows, so your just prparing yourself! When I was in the hospital having Joe, I called my awesome nurse the pillow queen. Every time she came in the room she would have another pillow that she would nest around me. It made me laugh.. but it made it alot more comfortable!
I love that fabric! it is so stinkin' cute :) PS Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Haha. I love this post. You're so funny! Happy belated birthday too by the way! We need to get together! We would love to see your new place!!!
I didn't know you had a blog. I love it and I miss you so very much. Maybe I will have to make a CA trip sometime in the near future.
Post a Comment