Monday, March 22, 2010
Veronica Mars
Who is that you may ask? It is a tv show I had never heard of until a while back when Adrianne mentioned it to me. Then last week we Duffy girls were bored and started watching them. (Adrianne has all 3 seasons on dvd.) Well Josh made fun of me for watching the chick/flicky tv show, then after a few episodes he got a little interested and sat down for a few. Then the next day I watched a couple after work and school work, and he was very upset that I watched a couple without him. A week and several late nights later and we have finished the first two seasons. We love this show and are sad we never knew it was on tv, and even more sad that there were only three seasons. The show is like the OC meets Nancy Drew + a heavy dose of sass. Well I better not waste anymore free time blogging, I have a whole season to finish before I have to study for finals :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Addictive, isn't it? Glad you love it as much as I do
I love V. Mars. Heather and scott got me hooked on it. Tristan and I have them all to and have watched the series twice now. I never knew what it was either.
Post a Comment