Who/what is the Heber Creeper? We found out it is not a creepy guy in Heber, it is in fact an old restored train in Heber. It really does creep though, I think the fastest it went was 10 miles an hour. We went on the 2 hour "Lakeside Limited" to the summit of Timp. There were tons of crazy screaming kids. Note to people out there....do not take kids under 6 on the 2 hour train ride. They will not enjoy it and neither willl anyone else. It was a fun experience, but probably not something we will do again.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We rode the Heber Creeper just after we got married. It was fall and it was beautiful. In fact, the train even "got robbed"! But, I agree with you...screaming kids really ruined it.
Got your message about the camera. Which CoolPix model is yours? S620, S640, another? Maybe your model number is different than Cindy's...your pictures are super clear!
VERY freaking cool!
beautiful pictures! I love your dark hair!
Kristin- its the S630. I'm still figuring out which mode to use when, but it's been fun and it's way better than my old one!
Thanks Julia and Morgan.
p.s. my dark hair is just a lack of dying it. no money = no blonde highlights. I was surprised to see just how dark it naturally is!!!!
LOVE those train picts! How fun! Your hair looks so cute dark...it makes you look older.
I really salute to your photos. where is that. Sorry, my english is bad. because I'm from Indonesia country. lol.....
Post a Comment