I had a feeling it was going to be anytime. Come over so you can help me decide which blanket to make and send for Miss Sariah! I got some really cute ones in the mail this week!
We went to see her yesterday.. she looks exactly like Brynn! You guys need to come here and meet all the new babies. O also.. they ended up changing her middle name. Hope all is well. much love from AZ
Josh and I are madly in love. We now have a beautiful baby girl and our whole world has changed! We also have a very sassy puppy Gidget who loves watching over our little one.
2 comments:
I had a feeling it was going to be anytime. Come over so you can help me decide which blanket to make and send for Miss Sariah! I got some really cute ones in the mail this week!
We went to see her yesterday.. she looks exactly like Brynn! You guys need to come here and meet all the new babies. O also.. they ended up changing her middle name. Hope all is well. much love from AZ
Post a Comment