Thursday, September 3, 2009

So I'm pretty sure I'm missing some pictures and I still need to steal pictures from Kristen (Texas) and Auntie (AZ) but here are the others...completely out of order as usual.

Megan, Mom, Me at the BEST Italian cafe with paninis and gelato after Megan tried on WEDDING DRESSES!!! (she looked stunning in ALL of them. I have no idea how she is ever going to pick just one!)

Me and Grandma Peterson (we visited my grandparents while we were in Utah)


Grandpa Peterson



























I LOVE this one of my grandpa.





On the coach's balcony in front of the practice field of our beloved cougars!!!





cougar football practice field







the milk jug my mom chose as a vase for my birthdy flowers. i think i know what she is wishing for. sorry mom, maybe next year.





the pretty and very cheerful gerber daisies!






the bracelets megan gave me for my birthday. they provided lots of entertainment. and they are soo cute!






josh surprised me with crepes for breakfast with our families! (adrianne you were very missed!)


i was surprise and very excited!

all of the toppings!





then the next night we went to el torito grill with my dad and family. it is by far my favorite restaurant.

megan and dan.

josh and me.



my not so pretty feet made prettier by my awesome bamboo looking toe ring!!! thank you adrianne!!! :-)

me getting fitted for a toe ring! you wouldn't think it would be such a process to pick out and get a toe ring, but it was for me! When I was younger I remember the "big kids" went to the saw dust festival and got toe rings. I always wanted to go. So when we were thinking of something fun to do we thought of going to the saw dust festival and I just HAD to get a toe ring! So we went, scouted out the best looking ones, then got one. My mom had to document of course and the owners of this booth thought I was crazy. They were reffering to mom and adrianne as my entourage, asking me if this was my first toe ring (why else would i be so excited?!?) and at the end of the ordeal the man working there told us he was glad he came to work today because he had never seen anyone so excited about a toe ring. (we saw tons of cool stuff there andd even stopped to watch a glass blower for 30 min)







birthday cake. homemade by mom. very good.





the most adorable little girls in the world!!!






coats and jeremy and grandpa (who LOVED having the kiddos around!)

chrissy and brynn.



brielle

kaylee

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Good catch up and great pictures! Glad you posted.

Love You--

Kris said...

LOVE the vase...careful, there may have been some magic potion in that yummy looking cake!!! :) You need to plan your next trip out to Texas so we can take you to the cattle drive (totally serious).

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

Hey gorgeous! Just thinking about you guys! We miss you and can't wait til mid-october! We hope you have a fabulous weekend!