Monday, August 10, 2009
Mini Update
Well, we've been busy as usual, but I thought I'd give a little information update. Josh is officially done with all of his tests. The BAR and MPRE are now over :-) Josh has an official job offer! Yay! He will be working with the firm Assayag and Mauss. They are a small business litigation firm in Irvine. We are sooo excited for him to start working and we love that it is so close. This is the firm he clerked for last summer and he absolutely loves it there. (Always nice when you enjoy your work and the people you work with!) Now that Josh is done with school I have started my classes. I will be graduating Dec 2010! So only a little more than 1 year :-) I also got a job working for one of the girls Josh grew up with. Just something part time to bring a little extra money, but I'm super excited. She seems like a lot of fun and I hope to learn a lot from her. It's also nice because she's so close and we're trying to make things work with only one car for as long as possible! So I think the plan is to have Josh drop me off in the mornings with my bike and then I can just ride home or to the library to work on school stuff! We shall see how it all works. As for now, we are just excited for all of these fun changes in our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CONGRATS!
We're so excited for both of you! All your hard work is beginning to pay off.
Have fun in Texas!
Post a Comment