Friday, April 24, 2009

Josh!

So I'm going to brag for a minute about my wonderful husband because he has been working REALLY hard! First, a few months ago he got 2 awards for having the highest test score in his class! Then after months of research he finished his 25 page paper! (after the first turn in there were only a few corrections his professor wanted him to make). Also on monday he had his final Mock Trial and I got to be on the jury and watch! He did an amazing job! While the jury deliberated we all dismissed the testimony of the witness Josh had cross examined! His "team" won by an 8-0 vote! Needless to say, Josh ROCKS! One last tiny little detail....he is graduating in exactly THREE weeks! Hooray! :-)
p.s. I Love You!

5 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

thats one smart cookie :)

Cindy said...

How cool is that, that you could be on the jury! Plus, you got to see him in action. Counting down.......

Lisa Tucker said...

Go Josh! I am so proud of you. Where does the time go. As mom puts it count down, I am not! I don't even want to talk about that you and Josh will be leaving AZ. My heart is going to break!

Natalie said...

I got to be a witness in Robert's mock trial. It is so much fun. Good luck graduating, moving, and studying for the bar.

cherise and Tristan said...

Congrats Josh on finishing and all the awards. Good luck on the BAR. I am excited for you two to move back to so cal and for meredith getting into BYU Idaho on line. That is so great. She is too smart to not go back to school. Love you guys.