Saturday, July 26, 2008

Josh's Birthday/ Wicked

I'm bad...Josh's brithday was on the 8th! To celebrate we went out to dinner at this super cute italian cafe up in LA before seeing Wicked. (It was just a coinsidence our tickets were for on his birthday, but he ended up really liking it!!!! pheeeeew!) For his present I got him the collection of the Lord of the Rings books. He is constantly reading something and our library is extremely limited. We have all the Harry Potter books, Twilight books, a few of my girly/historical fiction books, and Tom Clancy. So now that he has read all of the MANLY books a thousand times he can read these a million times before Christmas!


(not the actually books and definitely didn't get the creepy smeagal book ends)
The italian cafe (really good!!)
"Sexy, Sassy, Sensational" (Gasp!)

my family (minus Kristen, Brent, and JT)
woot woot. (my real birthday present to Josh is me not nagging him anymore to take me to see Wicked!!!!!)

2 comments:

Kris said...

Man I'm jealous...guess this is just another incentive to move back to Cali! Cute top too; where'd you get it?? :)

Meredith said...

please do! And when you do I wouldn't mind seeing it again!!! its a combo top. the shirt i got at macy's (inc brand). then i tied it with a sash from my shabby apple dress :) you can borrow it if you move back here!!!!