Saturday, July 26, 2008
Forth of July!!
To watch fireworks on the 4th we went to the Angel's baseball game!! It was so much fun... we won of course! And we got the must haves: hotdog and a sundae in an up-side-down basball helmet. Yummmy!
That morning Erik, JT, and I decided to run the Ladera Ranch Freedom Run. We found out about it the day before and made up our minds 9:00pm the night before. We got there and went all out with the 10k instead of the 5k. I was happy to actually finish...especially after eating 4 cookies before bed the night before! (I have a bit of a sweet tooth and Jen makes the best chocolate chip cookies!) I finished in just under 60 minutes. JT my 5 year old brother ran the "firecracker" 1k and was thrilled to do a race! Erik my 15 year old brother ran thw 6.2 miles in 37minutes!! He's insane! He placed 1st in his age group and 2nd overall!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you go girl :) I wish I was running again... instead I pretty much just sleep every second I can!!!
Post a Comment