Wednesday, December 12, 2007

okay okay






Alright.....enough with the name calling! I'm back! I make no promises...but I will try to be a little bit more consistent. So last time I posted I was reading the Twilight series, I believe I finished the third book, Eclipse, the very next day! I'm dying for the next book and the first movie to come out! We've been up to utah, out to California, home working, "schooling", and getting ready for Christmas!!! School/work has been crazy. I'm learning to not be grossed out by things that used to make me gag! I'm on my way. I even changed some bandages the other day without getting chills and cringing! (This is why I've never considered nursing for a career). The funny thing is I don't mind when it is my own blood. That I has seen many times, but when it's someone else...I don't do so well. It's getting late (for me) and while I do want to cath up with my postings I need to get to bed and rest for the next few crazy days! But I won't disappoint, I have a few pictures of the apartment and some of the young women. I had them over to watch my favorite Christmas movie, "It's A Wonderful Life!" That is all for now....until next time!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love it. Love it ALL.