Wednesday, November 7, 2007

finished new moon!!.....im beyond addicted.

9 comments:

Cindy said...

I can't believe you beat me! I have 50 pages left, but am too tired to finish tonight. So tomorrow for sure!

Cindy said...

so much for being a 'slow reader'!

Meg said...

I TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try and read Eclipse slowly. Midnight Sun doesn't come out till next fall!!! TORTURE!

Kristin said...

Okay girls...what is the big deal with these books? What are they all about????

Ryan and Megan said...

I finished both books in two days and that was because barnes and noble was closed. I woke up early the morning elcipse came out to go get it. I totally understand!

Meg said...

okay, I need some pictures of your thanksgiving. If you get the chance, you should post some of you guys in Arizona. I want to see the place where you guys live and all of your friends and everything!!!! Lots of Love!
Meg

The Plewe Clan said...

Just wait girlfriend...you will be dying by the time you finish Eclipse!!! It is so addicting! Did we get you hooked at the shower or what!

Meg said...

OK Merezy, you need to get back in the habbit of posting!!!!!

Meg said...

Slacker!!!