First run with our jogging stroller :-)
First trip to the beach!
Balboa Bars
Her adorable chocolate cupcake dress (that's what we call it) Thanks Ashley :-)
Our mountain of ironing (our iron broke and we didn't replace it for 3 weeks!)
Donate Life 5k
Sunday Smiles :-)
Notice we almost always take pictures on Sundays, we have to document all of these adorable dresses!
Gidget's toy 1 hour after she got it!
First time in her swimsuit :-)
Watching some basket ball with Daddy!
Wild hair after a day trip to Malibu
Mother's Day!
Ainsley has done so much the last two months, it's hard to remember what was from last month and what was from this month! Last month her new trick was sticking out her tongue. She loves to do that and it is soo cute when she does because she smiles so big after! She has also started cooing and talking a lot more (especially to Daddy). She also started teething! Ahhhh. Her canines are coming in, not the middle teeth. I've been calling them her vampire teeth, but Josh doesn't like that so much. Perhaps I've been watching a little too much Damon (aka Vampire Diaries)? I did watch a few episodes in the delivery room :-) I think most of her other "new" tricks are from this month, so I'll save them for our next post. Hopefully I'll do that this weekend! We've been working hard around the house trying to get things organized. We are a bit behind in our spring cleaning, but the guest/craft room is almost done! Maybe I'll post some pictures of that too :-)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I love it when you post. How is it possible to fall in love with over and over again!
Post a Comment