Thursday, July 22, 2010

How do people do it?

Seriously...I want to know. How do people pay tithing, taxes, rent, utilities, groceries, insurance, gas, fix the car, medical bills, tuition, and student loans every month. I'm coming up with a huge negative number at the end of that equation and I just want to know why.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Because they live beyond their means. It all looks good on the outside but most of the time they have a HUGE chunk of debt. Debt = no,no.

Be patient. You'll get there. I remember asking myself the same questions when the numbers didn't add up for us either. Slow and steady.

Love You!

Lisa Tucker said...

And than you get unexpected things that come up. However just like Cindy said slow and steady!

Jill said...

This is the million dollar question! Let us know when you have it figured out. Haha. :)

Alia Steele said...

It's been 4 years and we still haven't figured it out either :)

Kris said...

It's called life...welcome to it!!! Sometimes it ain't so easy...hehehe! But I promise if we win the lotto we'll share the booty & make ALL the bills go far, far away!