Josh BAR SlideShow
This post is LONG overdue! Josh passed the BAR! I am SOOO proud of him! All the long hours of studying and worrying are behind and are already starting to pay off! He got the results on May 14th! We were so excited! Right after we found out, we rushed up to downtown disney for dinner and Josh purchased the lego set he promised himself he could get when he passed. (I never knew legos could be so expensive!!!). A week later Josh was sworn in to the state and federal courts. We went up to Pepperdine for that, since my dad teaches there, and Ken Starr did the federal swearing in. That was pretty cool. The lighting was terrible and I was far away, so you'll have to excuse the quality of my pictures.
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment