strawberry fields
strawberry stand
our 4 flats of strawberries. that my mother in law got in a smoking deal.
making jam.


all in all we made 27 batches of strawberry jam.

Disneyland with JT and Kylie (same trip as before, but the pictures are out of order. I LOVE how terrified Kylie's face is.)
This is the patio of our neighbor in arizona. That is one thing I won't be missing.
goodbye hugs.
Driving out.
Invitations I made for Josh's Family Graduation Party
"The verdict is in... Josh is GRADUATING & we're having a party to PROVE it! Please join us for a BBQ at Auntie's Friday May 15th, 2009 7:00pm till the BAILIFF takes you away. Bring your PRISON suit...it's gonna be a splash!"
Some of the goods at the party. Grandma's cream puffs. I'm bummer we didn't get a picture of Julia's AMAZING cupcakes. They are both beautiful and delicious (like these cream puffs).
Auntie and Kristin :-)
Shaun, Gwen, and Kiefer (who always sports the shades. love it.)
Kiefer's amazing salsa
The Slades, Us, and The Bartons. (Little Slade girls who are ADORABLE and baby Barton on the way!!!!!) The Johnson's weren't there yet, and I didn't take any pictures all night, I just have the ones from other people's cameras and I guess once the food was served, people stopped taking pictures :-((( But we love them just as much!!!!
Christine and Dad Duffy
Janae, Natalie (baby Duffy on the way), and Adrianne
Graduation program and ticket
Me and Chrissy waiting for it all to begin.
Robert, Grandpa, and Grandma
Natalie and Robert
Josh and his parents
Grandpa, Josh, Grandma, and Me
Josh and Me
Shaun, Dad Duffy, Josh
Mike with a thumbs down (he's a Lakers fan), Shaun, Dad, Josh
Josh and Me at dinner with our parents the night before graduation
Our last time in front of our first home :-(
good old apartment #1122
me and dad duffy taking apart the HUMONGOUS bed.
all of our STUFF piled up.
complete chaos. I'm proud to say our apartment didn't ALWAYS look like this. It was atleast a LITTLE more organized. :-)
The kitchen is a great storage place for bikes. Especially if you never cook :-)
Proof of Josh and Shaun scrubbing the kitchen floor on their hands and knees!!!!!
me and dad took the more strenuous job of sorting the dvd's :-)
loading up our semi. (we reserved a 16ft truck but I was worried not everything would fit. So I made Josh upgrade to the next biggest size, which of course was a 24ft "semi". I felt bad)
.jpg)

my beloved dresser that I almost had a heart attack over watching the boys loading it. I was so worried it was going to get dropped or scratched. (yes I know I'm rediculous)
i was really struggling trying to get that box taped.Me (nice J-LO shot for you) trying to cram every last item into our storage unit. It was a tight fir, but with Mike's master tetris skills, everything made it in.
Just want to give everyone a HUGE thanks for supporting and helping us over the last few weeks/month. We really couldn't have done it with out you. We are so excited for this next journey we're starting in California, but we love and miss our family and friends (who are family also) in Arizona. We promise to visit as much as possible and hope you'll all make it out to California to visit as well!!!!!




that shrink wrap stuff is awesome.







2 comments:
It might have been BIG, but it was an AWESOME post. Loved it all!
seriously, I don't know how I missed that you made this post 2 weeks ago... Hmm, wierd. ANYWAYS.. I've been waiting to see everything thats been going on with you in the last month. That jam looked REALLY YUMMY! I hope California is treating you well.. cause Arizona misses you :(
Post a Comment