the sun was a little on the bright side.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Hiking in Utah
So this is over a month old, but in the beginning of August Josh and I went up to the cabin. We had a blast. We met up with Aunt Jan and Ann and all the little cousins for milkshakes at Shivers, went to Bethany and Aaron's for dinner with Brooke, and went hiking. It was so fun to see everyone. Bethany and Aaron's house is amazing and it was so fun to hang out. (Thanks again for having us over. I'm officially hooked on papa murphy's!) We also went hiking! We wanted to try timp, but we didn't have enough time and after getting a little past second falls, we relized how out of shape we both are. So here are some pictures from our hiking adventure.
ooh la la.
"but I don't wanna be a pirate!"
lovely moss
can't think of an excuse. we're just weird.
more moss.

the sun was a little on the bright side.
the sun was a little on the bright side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Totally! I love your post. Great pictures. So pretty. I am glad to see you have a recent post. Looks great. Had a fun evening last night. Love you Auntie
that is gorgeous!!! You guys always have so much fun!!!!
Great post! More, more, more!!! Beautiful pictures of a beautiful place with beautiful people that I LOVE.
Missing you---
Great pictures, I think my favorite is the one on the side with Josh's tongue hanging way out. :)
Mike Kinney
Post a Comment