Friday, June 6, 2008

A for apple....S for SnAkE!!!!!!

In the middle of group time yesterday I heard REALLY loud voices outside, which seldom happens. I just thought one of the kids was getting busted big time, but then I looked out the window and everyone was RUNNING!! One of the teachers came in to inform us we had an unwelcomed visitor. I was thinking a scary guy or something. Turns out it was a snake! I'm not really scared of snakes, if I know it's not going to bite me, but I wasn't about to pick up an unknown wild one. All of the teachers took turns looking at it through the window. It was 6 feet long! When the fire department came to remove it they said it was a gopher snake and it was the biggest one they've ever heard of! I will definitely be checking under the outdoor tables and shelves before sitting or grabbing things! Luckily the kids were oblivious to all of this. I don't think anyone from my class noticed anything was different other than we walked through someone elses class to get to our instead of going around outside.
Now I'm off to California for the Mud Run! I can't wait to finally see Josh!!!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

And he can hardly wait to see you too! He just left for the airport to pick you up.