Okay, so I don't put a whole lot of faith in my New Years Resolutions because lets face it, I usually don't even make it the first week. So I've reevaluated a bit and I'm simplifying to make my goals a little more attainable. And I figure if I post it on here I might be more likely to do them. We shall see!
1. Read scriptures before my eyes are so blurry with sleepiness that I can't see. (before watching tv)
2. Say my prayers before then, and in the morning before I take a 40 min shower.
3. Go to the temple before we have everyone we know over for dinner. (at least once a month)
4. Prepare my lessons and activities with more "meat" and less "garnishes" (It really doesn't matter if I left the tablecloth at our apartment, the lesson will go on!)
5. Do some kind of fitness activity for 1 hour 4 days a week. (And it doesn't have to be running at a 6.5 inclination going 7.5 mph to count)
6. Have dessert on the day of the occasion, not the week before and the week after. (golden spoon is not dessert)
7. Make a grocery list with a weeks worth of grub. (So I don't have to go every day like I do now!)
8. Be more patient (with Josh, the kids at school, the drivers on the road......)
9. Be more forgiving. (this one goes hand in hand with patience. If I forgive people more easily I can be more patient with them.
10. Master the art of crock pot cooking!!! (mostly just so we will actually eat dinner. I want to establish this one now)
Some might be a little too ambitious...but I'm feeling confident.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Excellent list! You rock, Mer!
Post a Comment