Hey girl...have missed reading your blog. I slacked off last week too. I find myself spending too much time on mine sometimes when I should just write and be done. But, pictures are always great, so sometimes that part takes me longer. Can't wait to read what you and Josh have been up to lately. Keep in touch honey!
Hey Meredith, It's me, Gwen. We had so much fun with you guys at Lisa's for tacos! Are you and Josh still planning to come for the big BYU game? Would be fun and we'll have Keifer over, too! Let us know when you're headed to the Golden Spoon!!!!!
Josh and I are madly in love. We now have a beautiful baby girl and our whole world has changed! We also have a very sassy puppy Gidget who loves watching over our little one.
3 comments:
Hey girl...have missed reading your blog. I slacked off last week too. I find myself spending too much time on mine sometimes when I should just write and be done. But, pictures are always great, so sometimes that part takes me longer. Can't wait to read what you and Josh have been up to lately. Keep in touch honey!
Welcome back! I've missed you...
Hey Meredith,
It's me, Gwen. We had so much fun with you guys at Lisa's for tacos! Are you and Josh still planning to come for the big BYU game? Would be fun and we'll have Keifer over, too! Let us know when you're headed to the Golden Spoon!!!!!
Post a Comment